January 10, 2013

Moving My Blog to Wordpress

Hello!

Thanks for finding me here. I decided to move my website and blog to Wordpress, so if you'll click over to LaurieLondonBooks.com, you'll see the blog tab. That's where I'm posting news and information about my books now.

I'm keeping this blog up for the archives. (Plus, I really do enjoy the Blogger interface.) And in case I hate Wordpress, I'll be back here someday.

You can also still find me on my old haunts at Facebook and Twitter.

See you around the interwebs!

xxoo
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new online home! We know that Blogger is a user-friendly CMS platform. However, I used to find more free and cool features in Wordpress. Plus, they have this very useful widget called "All in One Seo Pack". It automatically optimizes our blog for SEO.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!